Joe's

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Cell Phone Design

I read this article in the NY Times a few days ago that talks about and presents an alternative to the dearth of real design in the cell phone industry. I suppose that's why yesterday my very own cell phone design idea wafted into my consciousness. The earpiece could be literally that: an earring. To pick up the wearer's voice one could have a necklace although I think that mic technology is far enough that the earring would suffice. The controls and whatnot, the numberpad and so on, could be made into a clip that clipped onto a belt or beltloop. Sweet, eh?

All material on this website is copyright Joseph Christensen 2004.

The only downside: it's going to get a lot more painful to have your phone stolen.

©2004 Joseph Christensen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.