Joe's

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Sushi Party & Easter Plans

My housemate, David, and I hosted a sushi party on Tuesday. We made the sushi from scratch which was new for me. It turns out not to be that hard. Not any harder than making raisin cinnamon rolls really. We must have made well over a hundred rolls and it was only the second time I'd ever been stuffed to the top of my throat with sushi. I sat there with a tight belt as in post-Thanksgiving satiety. A success.

This weekend the whole apartment is vacating to Pinnow, a small village a couple hours north of Berlin by train. My landlord and -lady have a cabin there and we're all going to celebrate Easter and the 18th birthday of Elenor, their daughter. There will be about ten of us there in all and it should be pretty fun. The area is filled with lakes and will probably be something like Minnesota.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.