Joe's

Friday, September 17, 2004

Where is North Korea?

On the national radar screen, I mean. What the heck is going on?

I might be turning into a cynic, but I had a hard time accepting the initial explanation, which confused as it was seemed to be this is not a nuclear test. That may be true, but it should be easy enough to confirm with seismic measurements and I didn't see any nor read about any mentioned by name in print, none. Now it didn't even happen? This is really starting to get unbelievable. There was a mushroom cloud. The explosion was apparently too large to be consistent with making a hydro dam and now it didn't happen. I hope I can start believing people again after the election. I can't believe I'm even saying that. I don't want to say things like that. What's going on here?

South Korea: No big blast in North Korea (Today)

Mushroom cloud was dam demolition, North Korea says (Sept. 12)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.