Joe's

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I'm thankful for my loving family without whom I would be living on the street and eating banana peels. I'm thankful for my curiosity which makes unemployment more bearable. I'm thankful for public libraries and the internet which let anyone find out about anything. I'm thankful for having a life to live without having to worry about basic necessities like health, shelter, food, and love. I'm thankful for the country I live in and that we can change it for the better if we convince enough people we're right. I'm thankful for music. I'm thankful that young men like my little brother and I aren't forced to go to war. I'm thankful for our stupid dog and for my computer and for the people who listen to me on here and in the real world.

Please feel free to let me know what you're thankful for and don't feel like there's any pressure to say Joe's Ideas. Peace out, my people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.