Joe's

Saturday, May 15, 2004

My ideas, new and improved

If this isn't the first time you've visited my blog you've probably noticed that it looks different. I'd like to let you know that it not only looks different it actually is different. Now you can comment on the posts and let me know what you think. So give me some feedback, ask questions, argue with me, etc. Also, if you want to get to know me a bit or check if this is the same Joe that you know then you can check out my profile.

Now that I've finished with my project for the UI I am going to be posting regularly again. Sorry to those who've visited and found nothing new. For those of you who didn't even notice I hadn't posted anything in more than a month, you should be visiting this site more often. I've got a bunch of topics coming down the pipe for your intellectual enrichment including the conflation of the meanings of the words 'understanding' and 'acceptance,' comparision of the differing impact of rebels (outside of system) and reformers (inside of system), thoughts on 'Crime and Punishment,' semiotics, 'Faust,' 'The Unbearable Lightness of Being,' my attraction to the German language, and maybe even recountals of some particularly heated political discussions. Don't worry, for those of you who are more interested in my life away from the computer and books, I will be updating you on what has happened since the last time I wrote and keeping up to date as well.

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.